Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advice on Tamarind Village...Is it a good choice??

My mum and I are staying in chinag mai for 6 nights in October/ November. I tried to book the Raming but it is sold out, so I am now looking at Tamarind, most likely the suite. I was wondering if anyone knows if it was safe and clean, it looks good from what ive read. Do they have safety deposit boxes in each room and what are the differences between each room apart from size?



Or if anyone else can suggest a good alternative either??



Thanks



Advice on Tamarind Village...Is it a good choice??


Hi Diddlybop,





I stayed there last year and think it%26#39;s a great place. It%26#39;s smack in the centre of the city but you wouldn%26#39;t believe it once your in the complex, it%26#39;s so peaceful and quiet.





I stayed in the standard rooms and was really impressed with the decor, a little small but I don%26#39;t go on holiday to stay in the room. The room has a safety deposit box. The pool is also nice to relax around in the afternoon. I was also impressed with the breakfast buffet.





Just a note, don%26#39;t book direct with the hotel as it%26#39;s much cheaper to book through discount hotel websites.



Advice on Tamarind Village...Is it a good choice??


The Tamarind was lovely. Stayed there last December. It%26#39;s beautifully done up, lots of lovely detail, and well maintained. The grounds were so peaceful, a good escape from the city. Oh and if you%26#39;re there over a weekend, the Night Bazaar will be just on your doorstep.




Oops my bad. I meant the Sunday Market, not the Night Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment