Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dental tourism in Thailand

Anyone here has heard about this website: www.thaidentalnetwork.com Is it safe?

Dental tourism in Thailand

No, do not know about your site.

I have been to www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com, several times. Including for a bridge. I think the work was a fine - and so did my Swiss dentist!

Dental tourism in Thailand

The website looks like it is just a sourcing site for the many dentists in Thailand - unfortunately its not very well built and most of its links are broken !

I used www.bangkoksmiledental.com in June and they were fabulous. I had major oral surgery - removal of all teeth and 10 implants with bridges of new teeth etc.

Of course its safe. Do your research - as you would do in your own country. Go by other peoples recommendations and references etc

This site answers a lot of question http://www.medithai.net/dentists/

  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment