Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bangkok airport. Immigration counters

In Nov I will be arriving at Bangkok International airport for a 3 week visit to Thailand. I have booked a hotel for the first 2 weeks and plan to find one for the remaining week, after I arrive. Will this be a problem when filling in hotel details on the immigration coupon at the airport?





Bangkok airport. Immigration counters


Shouldn%26#39;t be. They just ask for your address while in Thailand, not for specific dates when you%26#39;ll be at that address. Just put the name of your hotel down; that%26#39;s really all the info they want.



Bangkok airport. Immigration counters






no






What they really want to know is if you are staying in hotels on with friends...



I just write ';Hotel'; on the form.. I think I’ve once or twice been asked to tell them which one.. Then I usually just say “The Hilton”..




Thanks for this info! One less worry ! Bren




yes you can put down any hotel name - same when cashing travellers cheques

No comments:

Post a Comment