Wednesday, December 7, 2011

jbr??

Ok, I HATE to sound like an idiot, but....what does JBR stand for. I%26#39;ve been reading for several months now and have gathered some awesome information. Thanks to everyone. Just wondering really if I didn%26#39;t know the secret forum lingo....I feel left out :-(

Just joshin%26#39;! Only 23 more days (or I noticed a lot of people say ';sleeps';) and on to paradise!!!!! I love learning the lingo of different countries.

I know I%26#39;ll feel dumb once you guys tell me what it stands for, but could ya help me out?

Jenn

jbr??

Just Back Report/Review

jbr??

Dont feel bad Jenn, it took me ages to figure out what BTW means. (by the way)

Cathy


Hi jjbear, think I have had had message from you before as we also will be in karon 3rd Sep.

Don%26#39;t feel sill y about jbr I also thought ';what?? '; I also got confused with LOL does this mean ';land of smiles'; or ';laugh out loud';

Might bump into you there

The-Cowies


It took me ages to work JBR out as well. I used to think LOL was ';Love on Line';, had no idea what LOS meant until someone didn%26#39;t abbreviate it but wrote ';Land of smiles';.

By the way which one is LOL, ';Laugh out loud'; or ';Laugh on line';.

Rene,


Stupid move - just called 15 yr old %26#39;my space/ msn%26#39; freaks to elaborate on some internet lingo so whilst they %26#39;lmao%26#39; (laugh my ';bottom'; off) they were %26#39;jw%26#39; (just wondering) what %26#39;afm%26#39; (addicted forum members - that%26#39;s a newbie) do before they %26#39;wb%26#39; (write back) whilst %26#39;ROFL%26#39; (rolling on floor laughing) to those who speak to rats! Rene, one smart kid you have there - spell RATS backwards (LOL, I actually thought that meant lots of love ..... til%26#39; I got LOL at - so back to %26#39;mc%26#39; (my cage) I go ...........!

Cheers

Roxy xxxx


Oh bless you all. You guys crack me up. I always thought I was so up on the internet lingo, until I saw ';JBR';, LOL! The-Cowies, we will be there on Sept 3 as well. We are staying at the Centara Karon Resort. We will also be at the BBQ on the 7th so I look forward to meeting a lot you guys there. Not that I don%26#39;t find living in Korea fascinating, I am just looking forward to a small break. IMHO people aren%26#39;t terribly smiley here and it kind of bums me out...being a bubbly American and all. They are very kind people but they talk kind of loud and I always think they are yelling at me, hee hee. I think a lot of that has to do with how bad my Hangul is. Thanks again! TTYL!

Or in the immortal words of Winnie the Poo...TTFN!

Jenn

  • good relationship advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment