Monday, December 12, 2011

Any chance of changing an EVA Air Flight?

Has anyone ever had any luck with changing an EVA Air flight which clearly states not changeable?





I have booked 1 week in Thailand and 2 in Vietnam and may need to come home early?



Any chance of changing an EVA Air Flight?


I would check with EVA as I have a ticket that also said that it could not be changed but when you go to the terms and conditions it states that they will change dates for $100US.



Any chance of changing an EVA Air Flight?


Thanks Tony





I hope I dont need to change however I have been reading bad things about the monsoon in Vietnam and may need to bail out early!




Hello :



You can%26#39;t change the airlines . However, You can always



change the date of your inital schedule and in this case ,



You will be charged a $100usd for cancellations fee to



the new schedules . I already purchased my trip in Bangkok



for holidays later this year and with the Eva Airlines.



I had agood experience with them in the last trip in MAY, 2007.



with the B700 comfortable seating and want to use them again



the routing LAX-TAIPEI-BKK . You need a good airlines .



Enjoy your trip,


  • yellow cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment