Monday, December 12, 2011

Driving & Animals!

Hi - am off to Ko Samui for 2 weeks on 1st September %26amp; was thinking of hiring a jeep to explore the island. It looks easy enough to navigate the island from looking at the maps (i.e just one big ring road!) but I was hoping that someone could confirm if this is correct - please bear in mind that I have no inbuilt sense of direction %26amp; get my left %26amp; right muddled up - don%26#39;t laugh!!!

Also, I%26#39;ve read about this wonderful Dog %26amp; Cat rescue centre on this island - has anyone been to it? I would like to visit but am a bit wary as I am extremely soppy when it comes to animals so if it%26#39;s a bit harrowing I%26#39;d appreciate the heads up - the same goes for the stray dogs/cats on the island - I%26#39;m not long back from Turkey so have got quite used to packs of wild dogs running about but luckily they all seemed to be in good shape - if I%26#39;m likely to see some really uncared for animals I would really appreciate the forewarning. All help gratefully received - thanks! x

Driving %26amp; Animals!

driving round is easy and you are as you say in one big loop. Watch yourself thought as the rest of Samui drive like maniacs.

Lots of dogs most are ok and fed ok.

The Thais seem to like their dogs especially all the younger Thai girls with their little dogs they think they are Paris Hilton.

They now have some traffic lights on samui as well the first time we went there was just the one set.

  • kill sheep to make ugg boots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment