Monday, December 12, 2011

Zign Hotel

Hi ! I just saw this interesting looking hotel on asiatravel.com.

But can%26#39;t seem to find any reviews or candid traveller photos anywhere.

Anybody been there? Any info will be much appreciated as I want to take my kids.Was planning on Woodlands as we have stayed there before %26amp; love the place, but this place looks much bigger.

Thanks !

Zign Hotel

My daughter just visit last week the Zign hotel, she say it%26#39;s really nice and large but a little bit outside the city, they are finished the last bungalows, not on the beach, a large bulding is on construction just on the other side of the street but not so noise. Some fotos on pattayaone.com. Woodlands is also a good choice and offer good location.

Zign Hotel

Hi ! Thanks for the info.....I did think the rooms looked bigger than Woodlands. Could you tell me if it%26#39;s too far away from Woodlands? Thanks !


The Woodlands is on a great location, near everything, Zign is about 3-4 KM from Pattaya north beach but offer larger and nicer room.


Hey Thanks !

  • bulldog for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment