Monday, December 12, 2011

Sand and Sea..railay west..any ideas??

Hi ...has any body stayed at the Sand and Sea, Railay west...any comment on location , noise etc... thanks for the help...will pay it back....mikey



Sand and Sea..railay west..any ideas??


Hi Mikey,





When do you plan to stay at Railay beach. We are very very high occupancy on Peak (Dec, 07- Jan 08)It is necessary to book in advance any hotels at Railay beach.







Cheers,





Timmy



Railay beach



Sand and Sea..railay west..any ideas??


Hi Timmy, mikey here...I plan to be there on Jan 20. I already have sent a reservation request to Sand Sea ...am waiting on a confirmation. Maybe I%26#39;ll see you there... Mikey




HI Mikey,







Nice to hear that you may ask special prices with Mr. Aut who is Marketing MGR at Sand Sea Resort (I%26#39;m not sure he can or cannot)give you special deals :P I actually work next to Sand Sea Resort, you can walk to see me here....



Don%26#39;t forget to try ';Pizza'; at Railay Restaurant :P





Cheers,





Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment