Monday, December 12, 2011

Newbies to the tripadvisor site .................

I guess theres two types of people who frequent the tripadvisor site 1/newbies who have booked a trip and want to pick the brains of those who have visited that place and need/want to know anything and everything about that destination,and 2/ The frequent traveller who has been there and seen that and oh yes got the T to prove it.Whilst I TOTALLY TOTALLY understand the exasperation of the frequent fliers seeing the same old q%26#39;s coming up time after time I ask your patience with us newbies (that includes me !!) its all part of the trip experience,I look forward to checking to see if I have any replies and usually save those that I get to make my trip more enjoyable,it ssssssssssssoooooooooooo helps to have replies from people who have been there and done that,even if its just to check on building works at the regency beach !! So, PLEASE be patient with us new guys,you were a new guy once.Let me know your thoughts.Regards to all. seagull6



Newbies to the tripadvisor site .................


I totally agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment