Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Interesting things to do in and from Chaing Mai

I am an older mum travelling with my 8 year old daughter to Bangkok and Chaing Mai. I want to experience as much as possible without being really touristy.I have not come to thailand to shop. Can anyone advise some interesting things to do . Are all the hill tribe visits voyeuristic and exploitive.

Interesting things to do in and from Chaing Mai

When I was in Chiangmai, I enjoyed my visit to Doi Suthep, Panda bear %26amp; penguin place, Mee Chok Plaza for some eating (a new and clean market. I forgot what day they have a bazaar), flower garden (I forgot the name. It鈥檚 in a national park I think), Khom Khan Tok Restaurant near Robinson where they have traditional performances and true Northern foods.

I also went to Lampang for a hot spring in a national park.

  • how to deal with men
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment