Monday, December 12, 2011

thank you everybody

Thank you all for the information you have shared about Phuket. It has really helped me to plan my holiday and gain much information to make my holday enjoyable. I have now plucked up the courage to join you all on the forum. My family and I fly out on the 16th August and will be staying at the Marriott from the 17th to 24th August and then we are hading up to the Sarojin for 5 nights and then 3nights in Sinapore at the Oriental hotel. I think I have chosen the right hotels. Thanks to you guys for helping me. Is anybody else staying at any of these hotels?



thank you everybody


Your schedule is almost the same as mine we fly to Los Angeles on the 19 for two nights then to Singapore staying at the four seasons and then to Phuket for 9 nights and back to Singapore for one more night. I hope you have a wonderful time and sorry we will miss you at the BBQ on the 24th.



thank you everybody


Welcome, hope you have a wonderful holiday, you have chosen some lovely relaxing areas and gorgeous hotels. Look forward to reading more upon your return.



Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment