Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Transfer time

Please can any one tell me how long to allow from the grande majestic hotel to catch a flight to phuket allowing time for customs and traffic to new airport.



Transfer time


In my opinion, leave your hotel 3 hours 30 minutes before your flights.





Wasting time to wait at the nice and new airport is better than worrying whether you%26#39;ll be late for your flight.



Transfer time


Very good advice indeed. besides that you would ahev to add more time if you travel in the peak hours - better be safe than sorry...




Apologies I am not quite sure how I managed to turn ';have'; into ';ahev';



;-)




Leave early. In the day time traffic can be bad. At night you can have trouble getting a taxi.




The last time I was in Bangkok, I caught a taxi on a Thursday evening (from Soi 4) (Grande is Soi 2), and I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth the roads were - it took about 30 minutes (I think). Highway all the way.





I%26#39;d say count on 1 hour. Then add a little extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment