Sunday, April 4, 2010

Any experiences with the Dewa yet.

In previous forums the Dewa was mentioned quit a lot. From what I read there it must be open by now and the first opinions out in the open. Can anybody tell me if it is as good as looks on the web site?



Do they have it running smooth already or are the teething problems so bad that it%26#39;s better to stay away from it for a few more months?



Any experiences with the Dewa yet.


I still havent got round to getting my guided tour of the place form the owner. Will be back on KC next week and will have a tour and a look around then and post my thoughts here.



Any experiences with the Dewa yet.


Hi Ian,





I contacted the hotel via E-mail and got the reply that they will officially open september first. They send me pictures as well to show the progres. Not the fancy brochure pictures but taken by one of the staff. Looked nice anyway.



When you have had your tour I will probably see your opinion on this forum, but for ur the hotel opens to late. Thanks.




I was about to book the Dewa......I didn%26#39;t realise it is so new.....can anyone tell me whether it bhas been finished? The last thing we want is to stay at a hotel that is almost (but not quite) completed.





Assuming it is fine and open for business, can anyone recommend it?





Thanks




Not open yet. But nearly.




thank you for getting back to me. It certainly looks really well located on a lovely beach - whilst I know that without staying there it is difficult to say, but is the buzz positive about this place? As %26#39;a local expert%26#39; do you thinki this will be a good place to stay (particularly in the early days)?





Thanks




I%26#39;ll post a new topic with some info this Wednesday - if all goes to plan and I have dinner there on Tuesday.


  • yellow cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment