Friday, April 2, 2010

Bangtao and Naithon Accommodation

Just when I thought I found the perfect place to stay in Phuket, a bad news broke out from Bangtao Lagoon Bungalow that they only accept 5 nights minimum booking in Feb%26#39;08!! I only want a place to stay for two nights, done the research and found that Bangtao and Naithon beaches are the two best beaches in Phuket. All I look for is just a budget free-standing bungalow type which is close to the beach. Any other recommendation? I look at Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort but the price in Feb seems to be quite on the highest end for me.



Bangtao and Naithon Accommodation


You might try Bang Tao Beach Chalet:





phuketgoldcoast.com/Bangtao_Beach_Chalet.htm - but not right on the beach - maybe 100 meters away.





Also - Nathon Beach Resort: Not exactly bunglows as as close to beach front as you can get in Naithon - and modestly priced.





www.phuketnorth.com/Phuket_Naithon_Resort.htm



Bangtao and Naithon Accommodation


Tedkarma,



thanks for your reply. I somehow know you are gonna be the one who can help me!! Anyway, does Naithon Resort have street in the front?




Everything in Naithon is across the street from the beach - there is no accommodation right on the beach. However, that road in that area is not heavily trafficked.





Personally . . . I think it would be hard to beat the Andaman BangTao Bay Resort.





Bungalows right on the beach are becoming quite rare on Phuket as land becomes much more valuable and expensive - much easier to find absolute beachfront bungalows in Khao Lak these days - and that is probably where most people go who seek the quieter atmosphere of Phuket 10-15 years ago.





See www.KhaoLakLovers.com for info on that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment