Sunday, April 4, 2010

Need a boutique hotel for this MONDAY?! I think I'm spoiled.

I%26#39;m currently in Chiang Mai, I%26#39;ve stayed so far at two boutique hotels and all I can say is... WOW!!





Now I%26#39;m heading to Samui Monday and had a reservation at one place with basic bungalow on Mae Nam... I don%26#39;t think that would work at this point after all the pampering...





Can anyone recommend a nice place on a quieter beach (not Cheweng or Lamai) with beautiful grounds/rooms and nice seaview or on the beach?





Is there something for $150 +-?





Thanks a lot... also if anyone knows of any last minute bookings website with discounts if that exists, that would be great..





Thanks



Need a boutique hotel for this MONDAY?! I think I'm spoiled.


you have to stay in the Baan Bohput!! It is is in the Fishermans village in Bohput - well within your budget - it is about 2500-3500 bahts a night. The hotel only has 13 Bedrooms but is very relaxed and friendly - the rooms are lovley too. There is no spa or anything like that. It is definatley not high end luxury so if you are looking for that it would not be for you but I found it more relaxed than the bigger luxury resorts such as the Amari in Chaweng. I have a review posted so you should take a look at the pics and everyone gives it a five rating! If you can you should try and book a ground floor seaview room which is what we had - literally walk out of your room onto the beach!! I would book it over the phone and try and bargain on your rate. Don%26#39;t be turned of by the price it is a really lovely hotel and why pay more if you don%26#39;t have to!! The area itself is much quieter than the rest of Samui with lovewly restaurants and a few bars but if you would like a mad night out its only a short taxi ride from chaweng and Lamai!



Need a boutique hotel for this MONDAY?! I think I'm spoiled.


We have just returned from Bophut village great restaurants and a friendly feel to the place. We stayed in The Waterfront at the quieter end of town. It is classed as a boutique hotel but i am not sure you would get that much pampering. Howver the hotel is run by an english couple who do give it a very personal touch and the views from the rooms are nice. Small pool but very friendly and relaxed . You could go and have a look

No comments:

Post a Comment