Friday, April 2, 2010

in phuket 0n 19th august for 10 days

hi we are a couple from uk,first time in phuket staying at the le meridian.Any tips on where to go/not to go for nightlife?,any other couples out there same time?



in phuket 0n 19th august for 10 days


Hi my husband %26amp; I just came from phuket last month. I totaly have no idea where your hotel is located but if its in the Patong beach strip I suggest you go to Bang La road for nightlife. You%26#39;ll get to see bars and bars open till early morning.Very entertaining. However if you want to stay in the more family-oriented side of Phuket I suggest you stick to the Patong strip and enjoy the bands offered by some hotels and bars there. However expect most of these establishments on the strip to close by midnight.Have a great vacation.



in phuket 0n 19th august for 10 days


Hi mtkho, thanks will try both areas.Only 5 days to go now and can%26#39;t wait to get there!.

No comments:

Post a Comment