Friday, April 2, 2010

any recs for a hotel that offers bugalows in Phuket?

Hi,



I%26#39;m finally making my dream of travelling to Thailand come true in October. After much deliberation over which beaches to go to, I think we%26#39;ve decided on Phuket.



Can anyone recommend a hotel on or next to the beach that has bugalows? Or is Phuket the wrong island for that? I don%26#39;t want a big resort that reminds me of home, I%26#39;d like something more charming and intimate.



Thanks!



any recs for a hotel that offers bugalows in Phuket?


Here%26#39;s a page of bungalow resorts - they are becoming harder to find . . .





My favorite is the Andaman Bang Tao Bay Resort - right on the beach front! Hard to find anywhere on this island.





http://phuketdelight.com/bungalow.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment