Friday, April 2, 2010

long stay chiang mai





Can anyone help me..Im going to study thai massage at TMC for a month in November and i want somewere nice to stay, a guesthouse that i could have a nice balcony..I am travelling on my own and as a women i want to feel safe at the place i stay..I would really appreaiate any suggestions...sam x



long stay chiang mai


Nice balconies are available at the Mini Cost GH located inside the old city. Not sure they have monthly rates though...



long stay chiang mai


CM Blue House has long stays I think... www.cmbluehouse.com or www.cmblue.com - cant remember which one it is!




TMC will come and pick you up no matter where you stay. Stay at mountian view for a couple of days look around and find a place you like. Mountain View is 450bhat a day or so. TMC is out in the middle of no where which is why they pick you up.





Last year I stayed in a couple of places starting with Mountain View.





I went to ITM. There were lots of WOMEN going to the school by themselves. Chaing Mai is farily safe. Enjoy your self.




P.S. I will be in Chaing Mai from September 1st to Jan 1st. If there is anything I can do for you let me know. I will be at walli house http://www.walaihouse.com/. If you like I can put you in touch with a woman who was at ITM with me last year. She actually met her husband to be while at school. She owns a spa in London. Nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment