Friday, April 2, 2010

Regent Cha-AM - Hotel / Chalet?

Hi was wondering if anyone can give me some feedback - in the process of considering booking holiday - what would be best option Chalet or Regency Wing Room?



Regent Cha-AM - Hotel / Chalet?


Hi,I stayed in the Regency wing this March and having looked at the chalets would stick with my preference if I went again.However,people whom I met who stayed in the chalets loved them.(Not much help!!)



I thought the wing had the nicer swimming pool ( just for wing people) and you have to get a tuk tuk from the chalets to get to the main part of the hotel or a medium length walk.The village is closer to the wing as are the hotel%26#39;s own shops (the latter are not much to write home about).The wing is like a regular hotel whereas the chalets are scattered around in that area of the grounds.



I expect you%26#39;ll get loads of posts saying the opposite of the above.But I hope it will help.Have a good trip whichever you decide.!!



Regent Cha-AM - Hotel / Chalet?


the chalets are a didstance yes, but the villas are not, they are just near the regency wing. They are the ananvana ( sp) villa%26#39;s my parents just returned from them said they were wonderfull. There are more expensive than any other room, but much nicer. Pics on the hotel website




Patch12 is absolutely right about the villas.But the chalets are as previoulsy described.Suggest you look at the hotel%26#39;s website to see what you are actually looking at.I think the chalets (if on an inclusive basis) have some slight restrictions on which restaurants can be used.


  • makeup websites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment