Friday, April 2, 2010

Krabi vs Ko Samui?

My girlfriend and I are planning a 7 night trip to either Krabi or Ko Samui during the first week of JUNE.





I%26#39;ve heard that the weather will be better in Ko Samui because the monsoon season starts earlier in Krabi. Is this true?





If we are looking for a fun AND relaxing vacation with snorkeling and nice beaches, which of the two would you recommend?





Thanks,



Mike



Krabi vs Ko Samui?


i go to krabi at aow nang and ton sai beach great rock climbing and good snorkling at chicken island nicer than koh samui ride in long tail boat to get to ton sai i stayed at membo%26#39;s nice bamboo huts .somtimes a little windy but june should be fine easy access to phi phi island from here also. i was there in feb 2005 and 2006 two weeks after tsunami not much damage.



Krabi vs Ko Samui?


Hi,





I am thinking to visit Krabi in Feb and do some snorkeling as well. Can anyone tell me if the snorkeling is better in Krabi or Samui?





I just came back from Koh Samui and we were snorkeling at Koh Tao. Wasn%26#39;t too fantastic though...



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment