Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cheapest Bars in Phuket?

Hi Guys,





My partner and I and another couple are coming up in a couple of weeks and the men have challenged each other to who can find the cheapest bars/drinks around.





I found last time we were over that the market bars (the circle bars) accross the road from the Patong Merlin were good prices. Well my other half though so whilst I was shopping :).





What are your recommendations? We are staying just out of Patong.



Cheapest Bars in Phuket?


Ah come on guys... Any takers



Cheapest Bars in Phuket?


I have heard by a reliable person that the Bar on the Sakai has cheap drinks!!



The Quoka bar at Patong O Top markets is also pretty good.



There are so many and if you get out of town a little you will find some very cheap ones.



Cheers, Pete.




Hi,





To be honest, I did not really take much notice. I stayed at the Patong Merlin last april and visited a few places after the golf and the circle bars were as cheap as any i believe.





Food and drink in Phuket can be so cheap that I hardly give it much thought. Golf on the other hand is quite expensive and the drinks at the awesome club houses are very much higher than patong, naturally but it is very nice. It is good to spoil yourself, every now and then.





I would take a guess that the bars in Karon etc would be slighty cheaper than Patong Beach where most of the action is.





Anyway, have a great time..





Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment