Sunday, April 4, 2010

On our way back home

Hi everyone, sitting in the CIP lounge at Bangkok airport waiting for our flight home, we have had such a lovely week in Phuket, and it was fantastic meeting up with everyone from T/A, we had an absolute ball. Dont want to be leaving but have to get back to the real world sometime I guess! Will write a jbr as soon as poss and post photos also. Looking forward to reading all the posts Ive missed when I get home,as I havent been near a computer for 8 days. Stay tuned........



Sue



On our way back home


Hi Sue,



Looking forward to hearing all about your travels when you get home,



Sandy %26amp; John X



On our way back home


Hi Sue



Have a safe trip home, makes me laugh how we spend so much time planning and then the holiday seems to fly by. Look forward to reading your stories and seeing more photos.



Lee




Hi Sue,



Hope you had a great time over there, will be waiting to read your trip report.



Cheers,



Stewie.






Hi Sue





Cant wait, looking forward to your report





cheers julie




Hi Sue, it was good to see you guys again. I was thinking about your mum, dad and Colin earlier. If Pom didn%26#39;t tell them the rules about Jatukam, let me know, I%26#39;ll fill you in.




Hi Sue



was just getting on to start my jbr. not happy to be home its cold znd wet. Loved meeting you and Colin will be in touch. Safe trip home.



Deb XX




Hi Guys,



Deb, glad you all got home safely, it was really good to meet you all, we had a blast! How was our pub crawl on Wednesday night on Soi Bangla. We have not been to sleep since 8am Friday morning, we are exhausted and sooo cold. Hoping to get started on my jbr, but Im still in lethargic mode and in need of sleep.



Colin actually had to get in the car to drive 8 kms for take out, he wasnt impressed lol, think he%26#39;s having Singha and Chang withdrawals.



Tina, Pom did explain to us in Thai version but would love to know the english version, ta. Sue




Hi Sue





Its always awful those first few days home, I have got on the forum just so I can still feel like I am holiday. You need to share it and talk about it otherwise its to easily forgotten. Hope to start my JBR later



I have some great photos so will get them posted as well,





Welcome back



Love Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment