Sunday, April 4, 2010

My daughter is in Hosp. No JBR for a while from me.........

Hi Guys,





Just a quick note just to let you all know that I have not been lazy in posting my JBR, but that the very next day I had to take my eldest (7yrs) to Hospital and I have just gotten back home tonight. She is still there and will be so for the next week





Both my hubby %26amp; I are doing a %26#39;Tag-Team'; system as I have not slept at home for 2 nights.





She had sever apendicitis (sp?) which had ruptured and it was very nasty according to the surgeon.





It truly is a miracle that it happened the very next day after our return from LOS.





She has endured a lot of pain, my little %26#39;Blossom%26#39; but she is a fighter.





So as you can imagine, I am jet-lagged, tired %26amp; very emotional at the moment. JBR is the last thing on my mind.





Cheers %26amp; Happy travels to all.





T4



My daughter is in Hosp. No JBR for a while from me.........


Really sorry to hear that, our thoughts are with you T4. Your JBR can wait, just concentrate on your daughter and the rest of your family.



hugs, Jane



My daughter is in Hosp. No JBR for a while from me.........


Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery. All the best.




Hi T4, so sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope every thing works out fine for your family. Sounds like you really need some sleep, all the best and take care.



Rene




T4, We are thinking of you all and hope your little Blossum is starting to feel better now and has a quick recovery.



Cathy






T4 so sorry to hear of your daughters illness we wish her a speedy recovery. It is a VERY emotional time when your little ones are ill especially when you can%26#39;t take away the pain for them. Bez




Hi T4,



All the best for your Blossom, I hope she makes a speedy recovery.



Cheers,



Stewie.




Hi T4,





Sending all our best wishes and thoughts to you and your blossom.



Hope she makes a speedy recovery!





Lorree




Hi T4



Thankfully you were back home when this happened, your poor little girl must have been very brave. Hope she is feeling better very soon, we will look forward to your report whenever you get there. Big hugs for all of you, make sure you get some rest too.



Lee x




T4,





You poor thing. It%26#39;s hard seeing your kids in pain. Loads of well wishes for a speedy recovery.





Take Care





Sarah



xx




T4





We%26#39;re only a border or two away - yell out if there%26#39;s anything we can do to help out!





Cheers



Tiff, Rod %26amp; Co.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


  • yellow cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment