Sunday, April 4, 2010

Can you take home a ';Take Home Teeth Whitening Kit';? AUS

Sounds silly! :P



I%26#39;m paronoid about customs and what I can and can%26#39;t bring back home to Australia. If I purchase a whitening kit from the dentist, can I bring it home?



Also, has anyone ever used this and achieved results. I%26#39;m interested because it is cheaper than laser.



Thanks in advance!



Can you take home a ';Take Home Teeth Whitening Kit';? AUS




I had a tray made in Bangkok, by a dentist.





He sold me the syringes with the whitening agent. I don%26#39;t see what the danger is - worst case scenario? Confiscation?





I then bought a coupl more the following year.





Easiest? Check with your customs!



Can you take home a ';Take Home Teeth Whitening Kit';? AUS


Hi - I brought some home to NZ for my wife a couple of months ago. No problem. You must have a professionally-made mould however, otherwise the strength of the product means that gum disease can occur. If you already have a custom-fitted mould, you should be sweet. Remember that the product is supposed to be kept refrigerated. So buy your product just before you leave Thailand. Any dentist in BKK etc can supply, I%26#39;m sure. I used www.asavanant.com. Best of luck .....

No comments:

Post a Comment