Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Airport

Hello,



Could anyone tell me approx how many klms or miles it is from new airport to Pathumwan Princess motel. Plane lands at 12 midday so I trying to work out what time we will arrive at our hotel.



Thank you



Wendy



Airport


Hello Wendy,





Is it the Pathumwan Princess Hotel at Phayathai Road?



If that is the hotel you mean it will be approx. 30 to 40 minutes.



It is mentioned in their website: pprincess.com





Have a nice stay





Tony



Airport


Thank you Tony.



Last time I went in August 06 we arrive at the old airport.



Thanks again.



Wendy




Hello wendy





The new airport opened in September 2006. Its huge, its big, its wide. I could not believe what I saw in November last year. I like it, but that can be personal. A long way to walk and much too see. That month they also closed the old airport, but now reopened it again for low budget airlines. You will see the big difference.





Tony




You should be able to arrive at around 1:30 if all goes well for you.





It takes about 35 - 50 minutes from the airport and with luck you could be out of the airport by 12:45





Most I would suggest you would arrive by 2 at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment