Sunday, March 28, 2010

Silom Serene, Le Fenix, Shangarila Suite, Swiss Lodge???

I will be staying in BKK at the start and end of my trip and my BF would like to stay in two different places.





First, I%26#39;d like to stay at Swiss Lodge but one agent said it%26#39;s fully booked during the period I want to stay. so forget it.





Anyone heards of Shangarila Suite? It is a serviced apartment, I think, which seems to be quite a reasonable price and quality around 1800 baht a night in Silom near BTS station. I haven%26#39;t seen any review for this place and haven%26#39;t heard from them after I emailed them either!!





Silom Serene is available and I%26#39;ll just book a standard room, I think, around 2700 baht a night but then I find that Le Fenix seems to be a bit cheaper and newer around 2200 baht a night.





Which hotels should I book?





Silom Serene, Le Fenix, Shangarila Suite, Swiss Lodge???


hello, I will be staying at the shangrila suite on the 22- 28 august. We are paying 2000 baht for one bedroom suite with kitchen %26amp; separate lounge. I picked it because it is so close to the BTS and at this time of year it is so humid I try to avoid any unnessary walking. I remember seeing it last time and it looked OK. Book through Move and Stay. I had a quick response and booking was no problem. I did read reviews, cant%26#39;t remember which site, but they were preety good. Have been a few times so if theres anything else I can help you with, email stephandcook@bigpond.com.au thanks Steph Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment