Sunday, March 28, 2010

Travelling from Phuket to Krabi (or other quiet destinations

Can someone advise how long it would take to travel to Krabi from Phuket (Karon). I particularly dont%26#39; want to travel by plane, rather a fast boat, if there is even one?



Ideally, I want to spend a few days somewhere other than Phuket and want to travel by boat for no more than 2hrs. I have a 4 year old, so I want to make it easy. Any other great quietish locations that are good for families?



Travelling from Phuket to Krabi (or other quiet destinations


There are ferries/speedboats run daily in high season from Phuket to Phi Phi and then to Koh Lanta or you can keep going further to Koh Ngai, Koh Muuk, Koh Bulon Lae, and down to Koh Lipe in Satun. I%26#39;m planning to do islands hopping on this route but the other way around :)



OR... you can go to nearby islands like Racha Yai Island, Coral Island or Mai Thon Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment