Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Visit to Thiland

Hi



Planning my first visit to Thailand in October November.



I plan to be there for 26 nights and so far my plan looks something like this:



4 nights Bangkok Bel Air Princess 19th to 23nd October 90 pounds with trailfinders



3 nights Phi Phi Island Village 23rd to 26th 165 pounds with trailfinders



4 Nights Chai Mai Amari Rincome 26th to 30th 125 pounds with trailfinders



13 Nights Koh Samui Imperial Boathouse 30th to 12th November - no quote but want ti keep it under 500 pounds



2 Nights Bangkok Bel Air Princess 12 to 14th


Bangkok



As you can see I have chosen hotels on a budget - hoping to spend no more than 1300 pounds per person including flights.



1. Is this amount of money realistic for 26 days accomm and flights?



Looking for advice on all the hotels I have chosen? Can anyone recommend any better for the budget I have allocated? As I am staying in ko samui for the longest can anyone suggest anywhere else to stay as I am not sure I can get the boathouse for that price?



Thanks



Patrick



First Visit to Thiland


Not sure if you will achieve 1300 quid! I think you might need a couple more hundred.





Stayed there (Bel-Air) last year and just booked again for my trip in Oct too (24th). Fantastic Hotel and only 5 mins from the sky train!





5 nights and 10 in Khao Lak (Baan Hotel) 拢1100 each inc flights and transfers.







Enjoy your trip - you will love Thailand!


  • homemade blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment