Sunday, March 28, 2010

best car hire

please can anyone tell me where to hire a car from that has seat belts in the back and how much they cost. I am wanting to hire one for a few days as we afre staying at the marriot and then the sarojin at khao lak. I thought it would be a nice drive up to khao lak.



best car hire


hertz



best car hire


In the Airport but if you want cheaper ,just go outside - you will see a lot of car rental companies.




yeah you will --



rip-off taxi criminals----



you pay your cheap money to them -you take a risk--- pay for a proper taxi ,imo



anyone in Thailand can rent a taxi --ok ?---



to pick up us tourists --



even if they are drunk - or drugged



they simply pay the ';man'; at the airport



its the same as a ';tuk-tuks ';



we are at their mercy --- good luck



lots of accidents occur on phuket roads but theres a cover up regardng them ( its taken care of by the ';authorities';)




michjo





There are plenty of car hire firms. The big name multinationals are dearer than the local smaller firms, but in my opinion worth the extra because they have reliable insurance. You get what you pay for I suppose- and in my opinion you should have reliable insurance, particularly when you%26#39;re in an unfamiliar environment.



I usually use Budget, and you can get their prices from their website, or by e-mailing them - I%26#39;ve used them lots of times ( the last time two weeks ago) and found them very reliable and very helpful.





Regards,



Mike.





PS : I wonder what on earth that outburst above from Andy 53 was all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment