Friday, March 26, 2010

Daughter back from Hosp.....

Hi Guys,





Just to let you all know that we got home yesterday. But things just got worse.......freaky really.





We were told that my daughter could be discharged on thursday, only for my husband to be admitted into emergency on Wednesday night!!!





So I spent Wed. night bouncing between the pedeatric ward and emergencies, and scheduled for emergency surgery on Thursday; the same day as my daughter is discharged. I am so exhausted.





It turned out to be the same thing!! Appendecitis. That is just too freaky.





I promise my JBR will be on here on the weekend.





Thanks for all your well wishes and thoughts





Cheers %26amp; Happy travels





T4



Daughter back from Hosp.....


Oh My Goodness T4, thats unbelievable. Really hope everything gets better for the lot of you. Wishing you all good health and look forward to your JBR when you%26#39;re ready.



Rene



Daughter back from Hosp.....


Wow T4, that certainly is freaky, Im glad your daughter is ok, now lets hope hubby recovers quickly.



Your deserve another holiday fater all of this.



Cathy




Whoops that obviously was meant to read AFTER



Cathy




That is seriously freaky!





Glad your daughter is on the mend and hope all goes well for hubby too.





Jane xx






What a weird turn of events



I hope all goes well



cheers julie

No comments:

Post a Comment