Tuesday, March 30, 2010

direct flights to Phuket?

can anyone tell me which airlines fly direct from Chang Mai to Phuket? Would like to avoid going back via bangkok.





ta



Chelle



direct flights to Phuket?


I%26#39;m flying direct from Chiang Mai to Phuket on Thai Air when I%26#39;m in Thailand in a couple of months, so I know they do. Don%26#39;t know about the others. The flight lasts just under two hours.



direct flights to Phuket?


Hello Chelle,





Coracii is right. As far as I know only Thai Air is flying ones per day directly from Chiang Mai to Phuket. Flight leaves daily from Chiang Mai at 12.50 and arrives at Phuket at 14.45. You can check their website: thaiair.com for special deals and/or for your booking.





tony




Hi Chelle,





Agree with the above two posters. Our flight leaves from CM to Phuket at 12.50 with Thai but they are not cheap compared to other internal flights as they have the monopoly.





Sarah



xx




Hi Chelle



We are also booked with Thai Air from Chiang Mai to Phuket.I had to book business class seats to get my luggage allowance and also didn%26#39;t seem to be able to get economy seats when I tried to book,or might just have paid excess baggage.The price was 7,890 THB each.




For economy class I paid about 4500 baht/person and I was quoted approximately $2 US per kilogram for any excess baggage about the 20 kg allotment for checked bags in economy class.




Thai air is the only airline doing the Chiang Mai to Phuket flight non-stop.. In fact their return flight goes via Bangkok also as do all other airlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment