Sunday, March 28, 2010

Suk 11 Guest House

After hours of reading various topics, I think I have finally found the place to stay in Bangkok. I wanted somewhere with a bit of character, I cant stand those skyscraper hotels where you could be in any city in the world. I also wanted somewhere central %26amp; reasonably priced. 脕nd if the local expert has recommended it I%26#39;m sure it%26#39;ll do the job!





Cheers



Suk 11 Guest House


Yeap. Suk 11 guesthouse gets nothing but awesome reviews indeed!



Suk 11 Guest House


I agree with Gary





The place gets great reviews





I have been passed many times and it seems to have many families staying





It is nice and quiet on a sub soi off Soi 11 very close to the NANA BTS station





Enjoy your trip




Great, thanks guys for the reassurance. Now all I need to do is sort the rest of my trip somewhere in Thailand for xmas!!! Looking at Kaoh Lak maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment