Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chiang Mai to Surat Thani (Samui)

Hi





can anyone advise reliable low cost airlines? I want to fly from Chiang Mai to Surat Thani(going to Ko Samui). I only found 1-2go airlines offering flights to Surat Thani but no free seats at the time I want to go :-( I know I can fly Bankok Air directly to Samui but I%26#39;m looking for cheaper options. Air Asia and Nok Air don%26#39;t fly to Surat Thani, is there any other reliable lowcost? Please help





Thanks



Kata



Chiang Mai to Surat Thani (Samui)


Air Asia do fly but you will have to go via Bangkok (which you will probably do with all airlines). It should still work out cheaper than Bangkok Air.



Chiang Mai to Surat Thani (Samui)


Cheapest way is air asia to bkk and then on to surat thani.(two flights)



No cheaper way of flying from Chiang mai to anywhere near samui.




Aha!! :-)) I tried to search Chiang Mai-Surat Thani flight. It didn%26#39;t occur to me that I should search for two separate flights. Thanks!





Btw. how much time do you think I need for transfer in Bangkok? I%26#39;ve heard that Air Asia is delayed often so how much time should I have between the two flights? And what about my luggage, do I have to deal with it in Bangkok or will they transload it?




AirAsia suggest 3 hours between domestic flights.



You need to collect luggage after each flight and do the usual check in routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment