Sunday, March 28, 2010

Teeth Whitening

Has any one had their teeth whitened in Phuket?





Can you recommend anywhere? And how much am i looking at?





Any info would be good.





Thanks



Teeth Whitening


I resolved a few weeks ago to reply to any teeth whitening posts with a standard reply, and that is;





I had been intending to get my teeth whitened for quite a while, but never got around to it. About 7 weeks ago, I started using a toothpaste called White Glo, available at Coles for $4.45 with a toothbrush in the pack. My teeth have whitened so much, that I am no longer contemplating it. I have just bought the pack for 5 minute whitening, which I heard from another friend, really works.





So, if you don%26#39;t want to spend an hour, or whatever it is, with something in your mouth, while it%26#39;s propped open and paying about $300 for it, try this stuff and see how you go - before you go. : )



Teeth Whitening


Thank you so much athena i will try that. I don%26#39;t really fancy spending $300 or spending the time in the dentist on my holiday.



Thanks again.




There%26#39;s nothing to lose, Ally. If you%26#39;re not satisfied with the toothpaste, you can always still get your teeth whitened at the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment